Modules monitor the output of each mechanical switch button and deenergizes when the machine operator removes one or both hands from the buttons, providing protection for the worker actuating the hand controls.
With a smaller footprint and addition of Boolean logic functions, the SC26-2 was designed to be easy to use, flexible and efficient.
- Monitors a variety of input devices such as e-stop buttons, rope pulls, enabling devices, protective safety stops, interlocked guards or gates, optical sensors, two-hand controls, and safety mats
- Boolean logic functions for programming flexibility
- Intuitive programming environment for easy implementation
- Pre-configured safety function blocks including two-hand control, muting and enabling device to simplify application programming
- Base Controller allows 8 of the 26 inputs to be configured as outputs for efficient terminal use
With the option to add up to eight I/O expansion modules, the XS26-2 expandable safety controller has the capacity to adapt to a variety of machines, including large scale machines with multiple processes.
- Program in minutes with intuitive, easy-to-use configuration software
- Up to eight expansion I/O modules can be added as automation requirements grow or change
- Choose from six expansion module models
- Expansion module models have a variety of safety inputs, solid-state safety outputs and safety relay outputs
- Innovative live display feature and diagnostics allow for active monitoring of I/O on a PC and assist in troubleshooting and commissioning
- Controller and input modules allow safety inputs to be converted to status outputs for efficient terminal use
- 64 virtual outputs (Ethernet version only)