The versatile, rugged laser contrast sensor provides reliable, high-speed detection for applications with small contrast changes, capturing up to 2,000 events per second.
- High-speed part detection as fast as 250 μs, capturing up to 2,000 events per second
- Reliable sensing range up to 300 mm
- Used for challenging presence/absence or orientation detection for applications with small contrast differences
- Rugged, nickel-plated zinc housing suitable even for environments with cutting fluids and oils
- Clear intensity readout from angled three-digit display
- Easy setup with responsive buttons